Information and resources to assist Iowa County businesses and entrepreneurs grow. Here you will find economic and demographic data, workforce profiles, and incentive information, or contact us for a customized proposal to meet your specific needs
The Iowa County Economic Development Office (ICEDO) ümraniye escort is ready with solutions to help you maximize your profitability and address the challenges affecting your ability to be successful.
Whether you are a business that already calls Iowa County home, or a business considering relocating to Iowa County, or an entrepreneur planning to implement your dream, ICEDO is your first-stop resource. We know the importance of businesses and the valuable role you play in our communities
ICEDO can provide direct assistance with:
- Referrals to professional who can offer free information and technical assistance on business planning and financing.
- Accessing local, state, and federal financial resources and incentives (revolving loan funds, tax credits, training grants, etc.)
- Coordination with railroads and utility companies as well as local cities, and communities.
- Setting up personalized briefings tailored to meet your specific needs
To assure that we can properly address your specific needs, contact us to discuss your specific questions and/or requirements.
- Economic & Demographic Profiles: labor market statistics and community profiles for communities within Iowa County.
- Available Sites and Buildings
- Iowa County Revolving Loan Fund
- Getting Started resources for new businesses, diversifying businesses, and businesses exploring their future.
- WI One-Stop Business Portal